At First United Realty & Management we strive to help investors and prospective investors by giving suggestions and honest recommendations before purchasing investment property. Listed below are a few “first steps” to consider!
- Call several Real Estate Management companies and ask many questions about their services.
- Find the Real Estate Management company you wish to have manage your new property before making any purchases
- We suggest you use the company you feel most comfortable with to represent you in the purchase of your property since this is the company you have chosen to manage it for you.
- The management company you choose would most certainly want to find the best investment property available for your since they would be managing the home and want your continued business.
- An established “Real Estate and Property Management” company receives calls every day from prospective tenants that are looking to rent a home. They are in the business of finding residents for your property and therefore have a good knowledge of what a prospective resident will desire in a home. This gives them a working knowledge of the areas that may be best for investment property purchase.
- We suggest when speaking with a prospective management company you ask for references of investors they have aided in the past. Any reputable company should happily provide this information!
In Short……We suggest you “Do your homework” before making any decisions!
From all of us at First United Realty & Management, We look forward to the opportunity of assisting you